Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Haircut Time!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Here is one of the most frugal tips I can think of, tackling hair cuts on our own! I try to do it once a month or so, but often I let it go too long...can you imagine having to take all these to the barber!



While my husband was home he did the two older boys on Sunday...



I did the two younger today as a Tackle-It Tuesday...I laughed at this picture, lol :o)



Tada! Four freshly groomed little guys and all it cost was the eletricity to charge the shavers! Can't beat that ;o)

10 comments:

Jennwith4 said...

How precious! I do my husbands haircut (no other boys in the house, yet) and it's time for him to get one as well.

I've updated mine.

Unknown said...

Those grins are just too precious!

Lisa said...

Aww they're so cute ! :o) I've cut my son's hair a few times before. No one could tell that I had done it. Good thing. ;o)

HsKubes said...

They look great! What cute pictures! I cut my children's hair, too.

Thank you, by the way, for visiting me and for your kind comments.

~ Christina
HsKubes' Haven at Home

onemotherslove said...

Love it! Great pictures! I do my husband & son's haircuts, too.

Jennifer said...

Great tackle! They look like my son. However, hubby did it while I was out, and I wasn't that happy about it! (I wanted to wait till after Easter to go that short!) Oh well. I just posted a pic of my son with his new do today. (But that wasn't my tackle :) lol)

Shereen said...

Aww...they look so cute. What a great tackle. They are all getting so big. I just did our two on Sunday. It realy does save a nice amount of money.

Terri said...

Awwww! Your boys are so cute! I love those smiles!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! So adorable!

Lore said...

How lovely! they look so sharp and handsome! I wish I could cut my son's hair but my husband banned that after my second try, I don't bame him though! I have to spend the $10 every month :(
Great tackle!
Thank you for leaving your comments in our blog!
Blessings.