Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, May 25, 2007

More Homemade Diapers

I made these diapers for my 2 yr old boys, after putting it on them to size for the snaps I realized that it would not have hurt to start out with a larger size! But that is okay, these are simply for night-time use anyway. I will be making more, that way dd5months would be able to use them when she is older, so it would not be a complete waste...



And here is the last of this size I will be making for little Miss Donut, I am SUPER thrilled with the way that they turned out! I actually made 5 more in this color, but one was dirty so I figured you could live without a pic of that ;o)





Come join the fun and share your crafty projects over at Shereen's, see button above!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

They turned out so nice. That will sure save you lots of money! Which do you find works best, snaps or velcro?

Anonymous said...

These are great!! I wish I could make some. The diaper prices are only going up and they are too expensive. These will save you lots of money. Way to go. Very nice.
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Those are awesome. I would like to make homemade diapers if the Lord decided to bless us w/another little one. I will definitely be looking here for inspiration. Again, wow!!!