
Here is a close up of one of them. This pattern is called Elegance.

This is another on that I attempted this week, it actually was suppose to be much larger and look like a Pineapple Party, somewhere in the row with all the clusters as you see below, I messed up! Looks good where I ended it s a doilie so that is what I did. I will be trying Pineapple Party again!

I finally finished up a couple of diapers this week that needed snaps, these were different than the regular diapers so I thought I would share :o)


And lastly I made this little outfit for my almost 10 month old. I am really pleased how it turned out...the pattern was originally a pinafore and I turned it into a jumper, she can where a little white turtleneck or similar under it :o) All I have left to make are the pantaloons and adding some white ribbon to the hat and dress.

Here is a close up of the hat...It was *alot* of fun to make! It started out with a really large circle, then using bias tape to make a circle close to the edges of the hat for the elastic casings (there are two sets of elastic in the hat) It was neat :o) Too bad I probably won't be able to get Miss Donut to keep it on her head, lol :o)

I really thought that the topstitching of the inner facing and the yokes turned out really nice! I can't wait to get the ribbons added and call it done! OH yeah, there are buttons to be put on the back as well, only, I will be using snaps :o)

SO that is all for my crazy week of crafting goodness! I hope to see more wonderful things this week, just click the link above to share your wonderful pieces of work! I will be catching up on SCF projects from last week as well as this week in a little while...FIRST I must get moving a bit, hubby comes home this evening and we have *alot* to get done.


Loading...








6 comments:
Oh my! That baby outfit is simply adorable! I wish I had known how to sew when my Lambies were tiny. I only get to make BIG dresses now! That hat...words fail me, it's so cute!
Your tension was different on the doilies. Maybe you were more relaxed when making one than the other! I never check my gauge when doing doilies, however. It doesn't really matter how big they are!
I have a picture of a doily I made sitting in my camera waiting for a Friday I don't have anything else to post about! I made it seven times over in different colors...one for each child as a wedding gift! I need to do another since BabyJ has come along, but can't find the pattern now! BOO HOO!
Blessings,
Momma
Did you sleep this week? You got so much done. Everything came out great. I love the first diaper. Too cute. Please, please share a picture Miss....ooops your donut in the dress. If not, please at least send it to me. ;0) Your doilies came out so nice. I don't see where you messed up? Thanks for sharing.
I love everything! I love that the doilies are made in colors. The diapers are too cute. And that outfit! Adorable! Little girls are just too much fun to sew for, aren't they?
Hi, again! I'm glad you liked my blouse. Really, I try to pick out things that aren't terribly complicated. I once heard someone say, "use a quality fabric that you love." I try to remember that. Using good fabric can make even the simplest thing look 'store bought.'
I'm glad you liked my idea for topstitching the floral dress collar! I also have to ask...did you interface the collar? It would make it crisper. Something to remember for next time!
Love these diapers! Looks like you did a wonderful job on them. Wish I would have known about them with my littles... oh well, there's always the grandbabies. :)
I love the diapers, doilies, and dress you made! Would you please tell me what pattern you used for the diapers? I would like to make some of my own!
Post a Comment