Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Family Update

It has been such a long time since I have made my way back to the blog, things have just been feeling *so* busy here lately with little time to play around on the computer, I am trying to work it out in my schedule to have more time though! Not to mention I really just have not been feeling 100% up to par, guess the dreary weather is getting to me a bit! Seems I have only had enough energy to keep up with the children and the house and not much more of anything else! SEVERAL projects I have to finish up such as sewing and crafts, and other things that I want to do as well that I keep putting off. Praying for more energy and motivation beyond the "must dos"!

Here are a few pictures I thought I would post to share the fun...

This is our first snowfall. Little E kept asking if it would snow for the previous two weeks before it snowed and he was *so* happy to see it had snowed, he says, "Mommy! It snowed for meeeee!" lol :o) Too cute!

Here E said that he made a steak for me, yum! Looks good to me! lol


My big guy G stepping up and helping clean the house, spraying down the sofa and wiping it down!

Little O has had enough, time for some shut-eye!

And of course we would never make it without a little bit of love!

In other news, after going to the church mentioned in the post a couple of times I realized it was not for us and have moved on to another church, so far it seems pretty nice and the children enjoy it a great deal. Thanksgiving was an interesting event (for those who know my m-i-l you will understand) and I am more than glad that it is over and won't happen again for a while :o) Now I look forward to planning and preparing for our little family Christmas.

We keep things very low key, I am not much into it, but enjoy the excuse for our family to relax and enjoy each other. I generally make gifts for the children, but am not sure if I will be able to do that this year, with getting caught up with other gifts I could not give them until their birthdays and a busy baby, things have not been that easy to spend time on projects. I am sure that I will be able to figure something out though!

I do have another post or two to share when the time is right, for now I must gather up the children and get back to work with school etc as we do have some projects that we need to finish up for their grandparents, etc. I pray that all are doing well, I will be back as able!

With His Love,

Mona

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mona! Thanks for your comment after catching up on my blog. It was so nice to see the pictures of your little ones today and read your update as well. I hope the new church works out well. :0) Big hugs & blessings to you and yours!

Lisa said...

Hi Mona!
Glad to see you back on your blog. I understand the whole 'time' thing. :o) I haven't updated my blog in a while.
Your little ones are precious. :o)
I hope you are enjoying your new church. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mona, I really enjoyed your blog. I think I found you off AHE? I added you to my favorites last year, but finally got around to reading yours. Glad I did. You have a nice family. Warmly, Melissa