Our little family is doing well, staying busy and trying to stay sane while dealing with CABIN FEVER!! lol ;o)
For a while I was at the doctor's more than I was at home and it seems we have finally overcome most of that! I discovered the ability to send in blog posts using my email and am excited as I will be able to send them in more easily than putting them together online (our sloooooow country dial-up here!) so I found that refreshing and exciting!
I have several pictures for posts from the last few months and will try to get caught up with them this week.
Tons of hugs to my family and friends, we are here, surviving and looking forward to the sun! We actually had highs close to 40* this past weekend and that was very reassuring! lol ;o)
Here is my favorite picture from the past few months, lol :o)



Loading...







0 comments:
Post a Comment