
If there is some yarn left over, (which with every dishcloth I make there is some leftover) I don't let it go to waste! I made two dishcloths out of the color below...
With these ones I make another row with the left over color and attach it as I get more leftovers...

Here is a row all by itself, used up the black and did the last row with a little bit I had left from the dishcloths in the picture previous (pink,purple,white)

While making this one I was joshing around with my husband and told him that this one was for if he felt like cleaning up the kitchen (because of the more masculine colors than my usual bright and happy colors, lol)..."Muscles" then asked for his own too, lol :o)

SO, I made this one for "Muscles" since his favorite color is orange. I will make a yellow one as well for "Jubal".


Loading...










2 comments:
Mona I could have stayed all day in your wonderful blog. I look forward to coming back and spending more time here. Hugs Karen
Thank you Karen for stopping by! What a nice blessing to see you here :o)
HUGS!
Post a Comment