So much of 2008 went into getting our home built, it is still a work in progress (and so very close to done!) so that is one of my first goals, getting it finished and getting moved in!
Other things that will be accomplished this year:
--I will learn to be connected to Christ throughout the day, not just in the morning or when I *feel* that I need His help, but continuously!
--My husband will know how much I love him, and will be included in more decisions. Living without him except weekends for the last 3 years has really made making him the head of the household a challenge. I will respect him in the home.
--My children will know that I love them, even when things are not going my way, I will rely on Christ to direct my ways with them, in correction, in consistency, in showing His love.
--The health of my family...I want to eliminate things that we consume that are not *real* food, or are simply bad habits (smoking). I want to re-apply myself to providing good healthy meals that are strictly from scratch, not depending on nasty processed foods. Lately processed foods win out with all the busyness of getting the house done!
--I want my days to have a God-led schedule, and I want to stick to it, not growing weary.
--Start and finish some cross-stitching projects.
--Get our garden started this year, last year we got our compost started and are continuing to fill it throughout the winter. This will be a great start for the garden this coming year!
--Get our less organized areas, organized!
--Get "school" pictures of the children on their birthdays.
--Stay caught up with laundry!! lol
I am sure there are many more things that I could add to this list, these ones come to the top of my head right now. Look forward to seeing other lists to see if I need to tweek mine a bit ;o)
2 Corin. 5:17 ~ Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


Loading...








7 comments:
Thanks you reminded me about the laundry LOL Good luck
My husband is also only home on the weekends. Congratulations on your new home. Merry Christmas!
Wow those are alot of goals. I kept mine simple for fear I wouldn't get too many of them done (LOL). I like the layout of your blog. I need to figure out how to do that kind of jazzy stuff.
Lisa
www.houseofmanyblessings.blogspot.com
Don't feel bad about laundry. I don't think there is such a thing as 'caught up' with laundry. ;O)
Your list is awesome! I love your blog layout too! Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing. :)
I've been working on getting the processed food out of our house. It gets hard when things start getting hectic.
You have a great list of goals and I want to join you on having a God-led schedule!! :)
We have some similar goals. I know that when I'm doing menu planning, I'm able to keep the processed stuff out of the home. I need to get back on that.
And, like the others, I love your layout...feel like helping some of us who have no clue what we are doing? :)
Post a Comment