We are a homeschooling, Christian family of 6 children that finds great joy in the simple things in life. This is where we will share our thoughts, pictures, and things we are up to. Mom will share some of her ideas (that are always changing as time goes on!!) once in a while as well. We look forward to hanging out as time permits ;o)
Mona - the Mom
Pooter - the cutest 13 yr old princess ever! (yes mom wrote that!)
Goo - 11 yr old nature explorer
Weebit - 9 yr old handy-man
Jubal - 7 yr old musician
Do-Do - 7 yr old master of many arts
Binga - 5 yr old rough n tough princess
These are a couple of nightgowns I made for my friend's daughters. One is 7, and the other is 2 (born 3 weeks before "Donut") Finally finished them up a couple weeks ago, NOW I just need to get them sent out!!
Hi mona!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I know you are busy, but just wanted to let you know I left a little award for you on my blog. HUGS
As long as you are trying to take care of yourself, God will just stand back and say, "Let me know when you are done." ~ Joyce Meyer
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.” --Unknown
3 comments:
Very nice!
I also like the new look of your blog!
Hope you had a nice Christmas :)
Tawnya
Hi mona!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I know you are busy, but just wanted to let you know I left a little award for you on my blog. HUGS
Oh now those are cute! I want an adult sized one :-)
May God bless and keep you all safe and sound this week!
Regards from Texas ~
Dawn
Post a Comment