I am blessed to have a loving Father, who loved me before I could love Him. Christ died for all the sins in the world, *not* just for those who loved Him. I am blessed that He helped me see His awesome sacrifice in order to accept that beautiful gift and in turn love Him.
I am thankful for the Lord making a way for my husband to be home again! He has worked a few hours a way, therefore stayed down there during the week, only being home on the weekends for 3 years. Now he is home with us for good! We have a little time to enjoy life and not worry about getting a job, but I am praying that this will come easily for him.I am thankful for my children, who decided to thoroughly clean the house this past Thursday while I worked on the new house. They had bit of a fun day and a special treat after dinner for their help. Praying that it continues! Getting help from several extra pairs of hands helps so much!
I am thankful for any and all progress made with the new house, and for those who put in a helping hand to do it! This week we got much accomplished with the kitchen! It won't be long now! :o)I would love to hear of any praises you might have this week! In each and every day, God is there, I would love to hear how He is working in your life. :o)


Loading...








1 comments:
How wonderful that your hubby is now home! I hope the job opportunity will come soon. :0)
Post a Comment