
Here is the bin as it sits now! I took off all the wire fencing and replaced it lower on the posts and added some more wire fencing to prevent items from going into the wrong bins. Also, I snipped along the post on each bin so that a "door" was created to each bin, twisting the wire into a loop and propping it over a screw I drilled into the post helps keep them closed. This should help make it easier when it is time to bag things up so that we are not trying to grab over the fence! Also, we had some leftover shelves from when I put together the kitchen cabinets, so that is what I used for the bottom of each bin! They are a few inches off the ground now and everything should stay pretty clean :o)

It took us 3 separate days over the past week to get the bins AND shed completely cleared out, smashed and bagged! From now on once a bin is filled it is going to the recycling! I finished this a couple days ago, now time to do some other things I have been putting off around here!


Loading...







0 comments:
Post a Comment