This is a picture coming out of our bedroom. As we come out we are walking into the dining room and facing the school bar and living room.

Turning toward the dining room and headed for the kitchen...and yes, some day we will get wood chairs, I am waiting for chairs to stop being abused around here first! lol ;o)

And then toward the kitchen...now it looks *really* small....and technically it really is, BUT I absolutely love the storage space in here! I put all these cabinets together and the guys hung them. I have so much room for storing things in here. But because I am not big on having too much stuff, a couple of the drawers/cabinets are empty or being used for other items that usually would not go in the kitchen...works for me!

Headed out of the kitchen now and toward the school bar, you can see the living room. You can also see the gray furry-ness on the end of the bar. That is my cat's bed....he kept getting in the middle of and laying around on the things we had out on the school bar and it was getting to be disasterous. Hubby bought him a bed and he nows stays there most of days! Funny that he doesn't happen to be there now though!

Going around the school bar into the living room, you can see the laundry room from the doorway....Happens to be a good day in the laundry department, in my dreams it actually stays this way too! lol ;o)
Ah ha! There's Milo! And a better view of the living room!

Remember those shelves being worked on earlier this year? I had no problem filling them up! The doorway to the left goes to the utility room, then you see a doorway inside of the doorway on the left...that goes to the boys room. The doorway on the right goes to the bathroom and the girls room. This would pretty much be the view from the front door (well, better perifial vision of course!)


Loading...










3 comments:
Your home is gorgeous! I love all the wood.
Everything has come along so nicely. You deserve it. You have worked so hard on everything. I'm so happy for you.
Beautiful washer and dryer. Your home is lovely!
Post a Comment