Gen 9:14-15~ And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
Deu 15:15~ And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing to day.
Jos 1:13~ Remember the word which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, saying, The LORD your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.
There are alot more verses in the Bible with the word "Remember"...Here are 3 that describe the purpose of this post pretty well....Yesterday I shared some of the things I was doing in the kitchen to decorate it....I wanted to share with you what started the "makeover". A simple dish set. I originally planned on putting a verse with this set...but this area, seemed *full* enough already. In more ways than one.
I had some of these pieces still in my possession, others the 2nd-hand store finished...the most amazing part was that I had the lid for the sugar bowl, but the sugar bowl had broke...the one I bought from the 2nd-hand store had the sugar bowl without the lid!
Whenever I look up and see the serving set, it reminds me that God's plan in our life will prevail, regardless of how distant it might seem right now.
We do eat off of the plates and bowls and mugs (and the serving set for big dinners), so it is more than just a shrine!! I hope that they last longer than the first set I had ;o)


Loading...








1 comments:
I love the ways that God uses to talk to us. He is a very good friend and a great father!
Post a Comment