Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scripture Cubes

Earlier this month I had gone out of town to visit with my family for the weekend.  I had a wonderful time!  While I stayed at my Aunt's home, I noticed that she had little scriptures set up around her home.  I thought it was really neat, because your eyes tend to land on that sort of thing frequently.  SO I started making some "Scripture Cubes"  I have two more that I plan on making.  Here is what you will need:

Paper cutter (or scissors), scrap pieces of paper (I had scraps from scrapbooking), glue, and the most important part, a photo cube...I picked mine up from Km*rt.


Here is the first finished cube...



Here is the second cube:



Ready to be placed in their strategic location ;o)  Best part is that I can change the verses in the cubes as I would like to.  So if I feel i am being worked on in a particular part of my life, I can change the verses to stay focused on what He is teaching me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I'm going to add this to my Sabbath afternoon craft list!

K Low said...

Love these! What a wonderful way to keep these Scriptures at hand and yet each time you look a different one may catch your eye. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Cassandra said...

What a cool idea!

I've linked to you as someone who inspires me. Thank you so much! http://www.cassandraland.com/2010/07/blog-award.html

Cassandra said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. :) I'm glad to hear you'll be back to blogging! I miss your posts.

Lisa said...

I love this idea Mona!! I'm going to check the craft store for these cubes. :o)

Not the Waltons said...

Lisa, you may also just want to look at kmart or walmart photo depArtment, those are where I found several of these to work with ;o)