Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cross-Stitching Progress

I started this project about a year ago and still need to finish it! Well, it is mostly finished but I have the back stitching left to do, I would just say forget about it! BUT it finishes the project SOO nicely! The last couple of days I was able to get the Scripture verse completed and back-stitched, it takes almost as long as the stitching itself! I am working on the picture and hope to have it done soon so I can start the next block for my quilt. I have 5 more larger ones like this to finish before I can make a quilt design and start the actual quilt! At this rate it will be about 10 years before it is finished, lol ;o)


5 comments:

HsKubes said...

You did a wonderful job!
I'm sure the quilt will turn out beautifully!
I found your blog through Shereen's. I've enjoyed visiting.

~ Christina
HsKubes' Haven at Home

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Wow!! Great job. I am so glad that you are finally getting to finish this. I have a few cross-stitching projects that need to be done. You are so organized!

Not the Waltons said...

Thank you for the encouragement ladies :o)

I am glad that I get to finish it too! Nothing I dislike more than unfinished projects! lol :o)

Organized? Maybe in some areas but I certainly still have LOTS to learn! lol :o)

Blessings!

Shereen said...

Wow, it's coming along so nicely. Keep it up. I hope you continue to share with us your progress. I remember when you just one of those geese done. ;0)

Lisa said...

Wow what a nice job you did on your cross stitch !! Lots of detail. Took me 3 years to finish the 'Irish Blessing' for my husband. (I procrastinated) :o)