I really miss the encouragement of posting the happenings in my home and feeling accountable, so here I am to try again! Life has not slowed down much, and I remain busy but hope to make a post here and there as I am able to.
I have had my 6th child, now 2 months old and she is such a sweetie! Couldn't ask for an easier baby ;o) Having 2 yr old twins makes up for that though, lol :o)
Look forward to using this blog to keep me on track and hold me accountable! Speaking of being on track, I am off to finish my son's b-day gifts and other son's quilt...Bye for now!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Loading...







3 comments:
Woohoo! You are back! You have no idea how much I have missed your blog. Hugs and God bless!
Oh, and congrats on your newest little one. Praise God!
Aww thanks, Kelly! I didn't realize how much I would miss blogging! lol :o) Thanks for dropping a note, look forward to keeping in touch!
I am SO GLAD you're back to blogging! I must say I checked out the kids updated pictures that you had . . . so sweet! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the twins! They've changed so much!
BTW, did you know that if people comment and have a box checked on their profile to show their e-mail address you can respond via e-mail. I just learned this and am pretty excited about it b/c I never knew who came back to read my comments section.
Anyway, I'll stop rambling and watch the children. I'm glad you're back on. I'll catch up later. :)
Post a Comment