Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Completed Matching Sisters :o)

I started these about 2 weeks ago, would have been done a week ago but I got sick and then had an all day appt etc, SO I got it finished this week. Linier's dress turned out pretty well. I am making a vest to go over the dress as I felt the fabric was pretty busy and though a nice vest would break it up a little bit.



Here is the vest, the picture was really small and black and white, sorry that it is kind of hard to see, but I am sure it will give the basic idea!



Here is a close up of the motifs for the vest, they are really nice! I love the yarn I am using for them! It is called "cool crochet" by Bernat, the way it feels is so nice! The yarn is white with just a pinch of shimmer, it really is lovely! Now just to put the motifs together and start working on it!

And this is little Donut's outfit, it turned out SOO cute, I am more than thrilled!




Be sure to click the button above and join us for Sew Crafty Friday!

5 comments:

Shereen said...

Mona, the dresses came out so cute. Donut's came out adorable. Now that I see the picture of the crocheted vest, I completely understand what it is you were trying to explain to me. ;0) You are going to have to get a good picture of both of them dressed in their matching outfits. You have been pretty busy over there sewing and crocheting. Way to go!! Keep it up. Your oldest and your younges. How cute.

Lisa said...

Hi Mona. :o) The dresses are sooo pretty. I love the colors and the vest is going to go so well with the dress. I just love 'Sew Crafty Friday'. It's so much fun to see what everyone is working on.

Happy Sabbath !

Mom2fur said...

Oh, how sweet! I used to love to dress my daughter in those flowery sundresses with bloomers to match. And the vest--wow, that motif is gorgeous! I'd like to see photos of the girls in their pretty outfits, too!

Mom2fur said...

Oh, and thanks for the nice comment about my scrapbook page!

Unknown said...

I think that vest is great! Can't wait to see the finished result. Beautiful work.