Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Loving Spring!

What an amazing feeling it is when Spring makes its entrance! In my area it has been struggling over spring and winter for the last month! I *think* it has finally made up it's mind! I hope!! lol ;o)

There is such a wonderful sense of renewing to spring. I could not say it any better than Kelly on her post about her spring. I feel like I just woke up and am jumping into life! It has been such a joy to tackle things that have been put off for too long, getting to our schedule to work the best so that we can have some outside time, and enjoying the house that seems to be a bit more tidy than usual...definitely something special about spring!

I have several tasks that I will be tackling this early spring. Our house is to be finished built this year and I have several thing in our current dwelling to organize to the best ability to make moving easier (fortunately only right next door, so hopefully a room at a time!), I have organizing of different items that took over my home-2-be's living room, and also a garage that needs some MAJOR work! I am so happy for spring, it really makes these things to do a joy rather than a chore!

Organized Junkie is having a challenge that starts April 3rd that some of you might be interested in, looks like alot of fun! I will be working solitary from the challenge but thought I would share it for those who would like to be a part of the encouragement!

Well, speaking of spring, dinner break is over and the littles and I are about to head outside to work on some yard clean up for a little while! I hope you are all enjoying your spring and making the most of it!

Tons of blessings!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm joining OrgJunkie's challenge, so I can get my homeschool room in shape. I'm feeling the call of this lovely Spring weather to get my act together!