Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Apron

This week I was able to finish this apron from Sense and Sensibility (link to the left), it was quite simple and turned out really nice! Husband even found it to be cute and that matters too, right? lol :o)




To see more or share great sewing or craft projects go to Sew Fun Friday and join the fun!

**edited to fix pictures as they disappeared!

4 comments:

HsKubes said...

Oh, I love it.
You did a great job. And what a blessing that your husband likes it. *Ü*
I haven't tried making an apron, yet, but look forward to. I hope to get this pattern sometime soon.

Thanks for sharing.
Have a blessed Lord's Day.

~ Christina
HsKubes' Haven at Home

Shereen said...

Well, I already told you over the phone, but it is worth repeating. ;0) Your apron came out so very nice. I had completely forgot that you had given me the apron as well, until you mentioned you were starting yours. Thank you again. ;0) I can't wait until I eventually start mine up. I just have to do a few more dresses for the girls, and then I can do fun things. ;0) Thanks for joining me on sharing. I figured I will change it to Sew Crafty Friday, like that it will include sewing and all other crafty things.

Lisa said...

Very nice apron. You did a great job!

Lore said...

Beautiful, I love the length!