
Here the fabric is after it was cut, I peeled one back to show the two different fabrics:

And here is the pattern I am working on:

The easy patterns actually have proved themselves to be more difficult to me! Weird huh? I guess their step to make it buttonless and zipless turned out to be more difficult than helpful!
Also this dress is nearly done (only hems left) I was going through my camera pictures and found this post waiting!
I would definitely try out doubling the fabrics up again! It worked wonderfully for me!


Loading...







2 comments:
That's a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Did you cut it with a rotary cutter or scissors? I can't wait to see the finished dresses. It's such cute fabric.
I cut it with scissors, I do plan on trying your new trick with the rotary cutters though! Just didn't want to do it with double the fabric ;o)
I am trying to crochet a vest to go over the dresses since the fabric is kind of bright and busy, I nice white vest will break it up and make it a little nicer to the eyes, lol ;o) It is a lovely fabric though! Just a bit much for an entire dress :O)
Blessings!
Post a Comment