Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Spring Approaching??

It has been sooo beautiful outside this week! I think we are seeing an end to our long cooooold winter! Oh how my heart rejoices to that! I am so happy today and full of happy sunshine thoughts ;o) Here is a picture of our weather conditions, with the exception you can not see the brilliantly blue skies! SO I used blue font to make up for it ;o)

What a beautiful day to prepare for the Sabbath! I have LOTS of work to do today, I knew I would pay for my lack of working all week, and surely here I am paying for it! SOO off I go, not a moment to waste, should go by quickly with the nice weather lifting my spirits :o) My hubby will be home this evening, which is always a reason to rejoice! Well, so much to do, guess I better stop sitting around, lol :o)



Have a blessed day in the Lord!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Sabbath Mona ! :o)

Not the Waltons said...

Thank you Lisa! Have a blessed Sabbath! Everything here is ready, meals done and time to spare, yay!!