Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Crochet Baby Bonnet and Booties

Here is a little something that I had made for a dear friend of mine who I shared my pregnancy with, she had her baby 3 weeks before me :o) These were my very first bonnet and booties, and I think they turned out pretty well! These have been done for a while but I need ribbon I didn't realize I didn't have! The ribbon adds so much!! Thanks for stopping by!




Come join the fun and see what other's are sharing for their Sew Crafty Friday!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are so cute Mona. Great Job! A sweet elderly friend tried to teach me to crochet, about 11 years ago. She said if I could knit (I can), I could crochet. After about 15 minutes, she said, "You'd better stick to knitting." :o) We got a good chuckle out of that. I might try to learn again.

Shereen said...

Mona, those booties and hat came out so cute. You did a great job. The hat I'm crocheting looks so cheesey compared to yours. lol I'm sure your friend will greatly appreciate them. Thanks for participating.

Not the Waltons said...

lol, Lisa! That is too funny! I am truly more afraid of knitting, that is one thing that I haven't even dared trying although I think there are alot more designs one can do with knitting!

Please, Shereen! I look forward to seeing your hat!! I am sure it is just lovely! If it counts for anything, on one side of the hat I had to tuck in a little part of it under the single-crochet stitches in order for the edge to be straight, yep, hiding my mistakes as usual! lol ;o) Hugs!