Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Sweet Blessings...

Just wanted to share these pictures I took last week when my husband was home, what a precious blessing they both are to me (along with everyone else of course!)



4 comments:

Shereen said...

Oh, she looks absolutely beautiful. The little head band looks so cute on her. I love the one of your beloved kissing her. Too cute!! Thanks for sharing. The boys had that same pajama, obviously not in pink. lol It was one of my favorites. It was so warm. It's by Carter's, right?

Lisa said...

She is sooo sweet. :o) Love the one of daddy giving her a kiss. :o)

Mom2fur said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment about the bonnet. Your baby is just precious!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little poppet you have!! and a precious family! I adore your blog, how did I fall into this one?? And to see that you love the Sabbath!! What JOY!! Thank you for sharing! Have a scrumptious week!! Happy Spring!