Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Completed Skirt!

For Sew Crafty Friday I finished a skirt I had cut out and ready.

This is the pattern that I used for my skirt:




Here is a skirt that I finished, I am happy with how it turned out (mostly that I did not mess up the zipper!) But overall it was not the cut I was looking for, I like to feel more fabric moving around me etc...That is okay! The project will not go to waste! I will use this as my "work" skirt, for outdoors, painting, etc :o) It was really good practice and a joy to see that my zipper came out well, I look forward to finishing my next skirt, and hopefully enjoy it a little more :o)


For more crafty fun check out Sew Crafty Friday!

5 comments:

Shereen said...

I have that same exact pattern, and the fabric is cut. It's been sitting in a baggy for about 2 1/2 years. *sigh* Thanks for the inspiration to get it done. I know what you mean with wanting some room for movement. I'll let you know when I do mine. Thanks for joining in today.

Lisa said...

Beautiful skirt. I love the pattern and colors. Maybe I should give sewing another try too. I see all of the things you and Shereen make and I want to go to the fabric store. :o)

Mom2fur said...

Oh, that's pretty! I love the color of the fabric, and I bet it looks really nice on you.

~yolanda said...

Very nice skirt. How long have you been sewing?

Not the Waltons said...

The fabric I absolutely love! The pattern not so much lol ;o) It looks okay on but I had to change the size of it two times after making it and probably could use being brought in one more time...

Well, I started sewing about 6 years ago but only a little bit here and there got done...I would say that most of my sewing has been going on in the last year, still LOTS to learn and loving every minute :o)

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings!