Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys!

This week I am working on some major cleanup that I have to do outside...we have alot of rubbish and such that gathered not only from building the house we will move into, but also from fixing up the home we are in, not to mention what was behind before we even thought of being here...I have found a way that will make it simple for me to cut much of the things up and put into our regular weekly can and am making room in the shed to put bags to wait while we wait for the garbage can. Anyway, in the midst of the hard work the boys of course were being boys ;o)





Each boy (except ds6, he was having a timeout) took a turn to hold their new found friend...





After watching a show where Jeff Corwin had a couple of small frogs jumping toward his face over and over, ds4 was especially cautious! lol :o)





And after all the fun, the little guy was returned safely to a grassy patch of grass (much to their dismay of course! Took a while for the boys to understand why they had to let it go! Even "muscle-boy" was surprisingly gentle though :o))

3 comments:

HsKubes said...

How sweet! I love to see children so interested in God's creation! How delightful. I had to laugh when you said one of them was cautious... how cute.
Thank you for sharing your photos! What a fun time of learning!

~ Christina

Anonymous said...

Cute! This post brought back all the memories of little (and big) toads at my grandma's house when we were kids.

Winnie Garza said...

So Cute! This reminds me of when my boys were younger and they found a turtle laying eggs!