With four boys running around, they are also using my bathroom...I had to think of an inexpensive way to wipe down the toilet without having to grab out the cleaner and a towel before every time I wanted to go! SO this is my solution!
Here is what you will need to make these wipes:
--a tub of some sort to put the wipes in, I used an empty wipes container, you could find some sort of tub or tupperware instead
--old receiving blankets, I used 2 to fill up the whole container
--2 tsp borax
--1 tsp washing soda
--4 Tbsp vinegar
--a few drops mild dish detergent
--2 Tbsp lemon juice
--7 lemon essential oil
--7 tea tree oil
--4 cups of water
Put vingar, borax, and soda in the container along with the water, shake up good allowing everything to dissolve. Add the rest of the ingredients and set aside.
Cut two receiving blankets by folding in half, cut, fold in half again, cut so that you have 4 pieces, then fold in half the other way, cut, and fold in half again and cut, you should end up with 16 pieces per blanket used, so for two you would have 32 pieces. Wad each piece into a ball and put into the container, don't shove a bunch all together at the same time, as it will be more difficult to use :o)


Loading...








2 comments:
Very interesting. Much cheaper (and better) than the store bought ones. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you, too, for visiting me today and for the comments you left. You were a blessing to me!
Thank you, also, for your prayers. They mean so much to us!
~ Christina
Cool idea. Thank you for sharing this. Much cheaper and you could use different scents if you wanted to. I like it!
Post a Comment