Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Homemade Funnel

Thought I would share this really quick way to make a funnel! I have used a small paper cup as well, but this one is real nice and less likely to poor over the edges as fast, my dd8 took the best pictures she could ;o)

First place the knife in the center from the inside of what you will be making a hole in, turn the knife slowly, it will act as a drill making the whole bigger and bigger until you decide it is big enough:






Here is a view of the hole at the bottom:



I was going to have a picture of the funnel being used but dd8 took a picture of only the funnel, lol ;o) She tried! Anyway, another way if the cup is thinner, you don't want to drill it, you can simply cut into the bottom in a triangle shape and there will be a triangle hole...

The things you learn in a pinch! :o)

0 comments: