I enjoyed making these wipes, they were quick and easy and they save my family money! Not to mention eliminate the use of odd chemicals during our diaper change...
First I placed an older receiving blanket over two old hand towels.

From there I cut the towels into wipes. I kept each layered pieces together in order to keep them from getting mixed up since the cuts were going to be a little different from one cloth to the next.

Here are the completed wipes, some have bias tape while others are just serged (in my case zigzag) around the edges. I found it to be easier after rounding the curves of the clothes in order to sew them.

And some progress has been made with the vest! The bottom part of the body is finished, and I have the right front close to finished...moving along! It seems the rest of it goes pretty quickly now that I got the *long* rows of body done!


Loading...








3 comments:
That is such a great idea Mona, making your own wipes. They turned out so nice!
The vest is coming along nicely as well.
Happy Sabbath! :o)
Hi!! Great wipes!! I have a bunch of cloth wipes a woman made for me that I met on my blog!! She has an actual serger, which is a dream for me!!! I'll have to follow you and do the zig-zag and make some of my own too! I usually use just wash cloths that I got at Walmart really cheap!
OK... and I am loving the perogies!! I made them once before but yours look incredible after the frying part, sour cream and onions!! I know what I am going to be making soon!! You made me SOOOOOOO hungry!! haha
Thanks for the nice comment about my king's crown! :) Bridget
One of these days, I'm gonna conquer bias tape! Those wipes look great!
Post a Comment