Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Playing at the Park

This past weekend I had so much fun with my littles at the park....usually I just go and sit somewhere and let them play on their own. This time I decided to get up and try to keep up with them! It was so much fun and really made me want to do it more often! I don't think I am going to spend too much time sitting from now on :o)

OH and a really neat thing is that the children seemed *so* much more thankful about going after the time I was involved then the other times where they just played. That melted my heart and made me happy after an already wonderful day :o)



ds3 decided to play with dd9months, how sweet!




Coming down the slide....



Going up the slide...





dd9 wants to know how to use this thing?? lol



My own little monkey!





Mommy getting in on the fun...





2 comments:

Shereen said...

It really is so much more fun when we get involved. There have been plenty of times when "I" don't feel like playing. ;0) However, once I get into it, I realize that I am having just as much fun as they are. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie Ann said...

Boy! I don't think I could have ever made it up that climbing wall. You're in really great shape. :)