I have updated my favorite blogs and wanted to share some of them here...Obviously I don't agree with every single thing that the ladies share on these blogs, but they are a wonderful source of encouragement in different areas...
I often enjoy clevsea's Blog, she is straight to the point and encouraging in the life as a Christian woman.
This one seems to be full of homeschooling information! I have not yet thoroughly checked it out, but it looks good so far! Here is one that gives you all kinds of *frugal* tips on Homeschooling For Free!
One that no one can miss is A Holy Experience, her writing is beautiful and *very* encouraging in the Christian walk! You must go and enjoy it for yourself!!
In times like these I have been working on a monthly budget and savings program for our household. Here is one of the sites that I have found to be helpful, once I have more time I will share other great sites that must be a part of your "getting frugal" collection!


Loading...








1 comments:
Thanks for including me in your favorite blogs list!
Post a Comment