Okay, so early this winter, our dryer decided that it had enough, it was not going to run any more! We had gotten a great deal on a new washer/dryer set for the new house, but it was such a great deal that they were back-ordered until Feb 2nd!! SO I cut down all the children's laundry to 3 days worth of clothes and jammies and hung up four laundry lines in the living room. In a way it was a blessing our big screen tv (behind the laundry) gave up also otherwise I would have no where to hang the laundry!
Around the same time I had gone to a little Amish area (that is where we are getting much of the woodwork for our new house) and Darrell stopped at an Amish store in the area and gave me some money to pick something out. I absolutely loved this clothes pin bag and got that!
I decided I wanted to try and see if I could make it. I created a pattern using the original and made up this clothes pin bag myself. It turned out a *little* bit different, but cute none-the-less! I started a few more also and will show those once they are done. I thought they would make a really cute way to store hats and gloves in the closet as well as stockings, and other things that maybe the children would want to keep out of the way of the younger children. They are a lot of fun to make and pretty simple as well!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Loading...










0 comments:
Post a Comment