This here is an afghan I made for my youngest brother's birthday. The pattern turned out quite a bit smaller than I had thought it would, but it is folded in half in this picture. The multicolor yarn is mohair and in between the squares is a suede feeling yarn. It is nice and cozy and the suede portion adds some weight to it, I almost had a hard time sending it at all, lol :o) Ah well, I did find a pattern to make myself one...with all the quilting and crocheting, I have yet to make myself a blankie!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Loading...








1 comments:
Hi! I got your comment on my blog, but I can't find your email address!
I had to do without my computer for a few months and realized how much time I waste on it – so I’ve really cut back on internet time. I’m kind of still deciding what direction I want to go with my blog – so I’ve just been letting it sit for now.
Are you in your house yet???
Tawnya
PS Love the pics of the kids!!
Post a Comment