Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day!!

**This post was suppose to be sent yesterday and I hit save now instead of publish**



We woke up with 10.5 inches of snow on the ground. Even our German Shepherd had a hard time moving around! Once she got good speed she did fine though, lol :o)


Oh boy, as much as I was *really* hoping for a good snow fall, it came much sooner than I am ready for! lol :o) I meant to get all the winter gear from the garage for the children yesterday and did not make it, and I also wanted to rotate some of their toys from the shed into the house, and did not get that done either! I got busy with other organizing of this and that and also ran to town before the snow did come to get some fleece window covers for a couple of the more drafty windows.

SO it looks like I will be trotting about the snow doing the things I should have done yesterday! I knew it was coming, so I will have to deal with the consequences of my procrastination. Here is the reason getting their winter gear was procrastinated....see those bright tubs in the back? I had to get there!

So, while it is business as usual for me, the guys are out playing on the snowmobiles...



Every time I heard snowmobiles I started working much faster since I wanted it to be a surprise for hubby, lol :o) Every time, it turned out not being him, sooo I am still waiting for him to come home...I am way to giddy for him to see! lol :o) It is far from done, but there is a HUGE difference and we are able to walk around (again! I think the third time in the past year, ugh!)


I think I will set up a master plan for the garage and working on different areas each week/month until it is exactly the way we want it. Over the summer we had an extention of the garage put on the back, so we should be able to store larger things there and use the main garage a little more easily. Oooh! I hear snowmobiles again! OOH It is hubby!!!
**About 2.5 Hours later!**
Well, it took a couple more hours before he even came home long enough to go into the garage and start putting toys away rather than taking more out, lol :o) When he saw the garage he was in pure awe, he stated, "I didn't know that you did all of *that*." He then stood quiet for some time. The kind of funny thing was that by the time he did see it, we were a bit upset with each other and I think that had more to do with his reaction than anything...

So anyway, that was my first *real* snow day!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Wow!! What beautiful snow.

Great job on your garage cleaning!

Unknown said...

I'd love to hear more about your fleece window covers. Sounds like something that might benefit my windows as well!