Here is a picture of my son with the b-day gifts I had made for him, didn't turn out too bad :o) The pillow has this Nemo fabric you see on this side, and a different green one on the back. His pants match the quilt I made for him a year ago. He is pretty thrilled with them and that is what counts :o)
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Loading...








3 comments:
Aww! I think it's great you can make gifts for your loved ones. Happy Birthday G!
It came out so good. I'm sure he will treasure them for a long time.
Oh, by the way, I haven't had a chance yet to make the button. When I put up the Mr. Linky on Wed. with my post, we can just add you on twice, for both of your posts. This weeks, and last weeks. ;0)
Post a Comment