Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Laughter is Good Medicine...

Today was a rather difficult day, felt a bit under the weather emotionally and just plain feeling blah...This evening certainly made up for the day though :o)

Early this morning I had set my dvr to record a couple workout shows for me to use in addition to my tapes. I had it record one that I had not seen before, so this evening I went to let it play and see what it was like. Instead of just sitting watching the whole thing I fast forwarded it while watching it. The twins (2yrs) had started jumping in with workout shows when previously on and this time was no different! They jumped in to do the workout and tried to go as fast as the show was going in fast forward, it was tooo hilarious! Might be one of those moments that you had to be here, but it was good!

Here is another one that might be a "had to be here" things that tickled me...We were doing our evening tidy before winding down for the night and E, one of the two year olds, went to the counter and found some food on it. He brought it to me in the living room and I was looking at it as I had made some oatmeal cookies earlier in the day and that is what it had looked like to me. I then realized that what it was and said aloud, "Oh...that is a tofu meatball." E's eyes got big with excitement as he shouted, "BALL!!" and threw the meatball across the living room! It was pretty hilarious!! See, doesn't take much for me to giggle, lol :o)

Now that I have bored you to tears I am off to finish the baby bonnet I am crocheting, only two more rows to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could've seen the twins trying to exercise to a workout tape that was being fast forwarded. LOL!

Not the Waltons said...

What was scary about it is that they were pratically keeping up, yikes! lol :o)

Shereen said...

It really does help to have things like that happen after a rough day. It sort of makes everything worth while. ;0)