Here is my FINALLY finished product! Started this about a year ago, put it down for a few months, picked it back up and now it is finished!! I am so glad that it is done! I added teeny little beads to the "i" dots and the verse ":" and it looks really nice! You can see this project before I added the backstitch
here. What a difference backstitch made, huh?

Come join the fun and see what other's are sharing for their
Sew Crafty Friday!
3 comments:
Looks great!! :o)
Wow, that was fast. Well, fast from when you started doing it again. ;0) I hope you keep up the momentum and keep getting those blocks done. I can't wait to see the entire finished product.
lol Shereen, THANKS, lol :o)
Yes, I hope that I am able to accomplish atleast two blocks done this year. The colors on them are complex and tedious so it seems it takes a bit longer but I really look forward to seeing them all put together! I knew that it would be a long term project so I don't feel overly pushed to finish it, though I do hope not to do only one block in a year again, lol :o)
Post a Comment