Neat one for spelling, spell out the words on screen from scrabbled letters as fast as you can!
http://www.thekidzpage.com/learninggames/wordspellinggame/online-word-spelling-game.html
This is a really neat site that allows you to create your own "classroom" using their games. You can set up the games to use your own words, math facts etc according to what your students are learning! Too neat!
http://www.playkidsgames.com/
Crossword Puzzles with a few different topics...one of them The Little House in the Big Woods! :o)
http://www.learningplanet.com/act/puzzles.asp
Games directed toward younger students, cute and simple :o)
http://www.billybear4kids.com/games/mapedit/mapedit.htm
Several different word games, great spelling resource!
http://www.gamesgames.com/games/Spelling/Spelling.html
These two links below have more than one subject included in them, the math games are what caught my attention first!
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/math.htm
http://www.factmonster.com/games.html?utm_source=HouseAd&utm_medium=FM_Games137v2&utm_campaign=Find+More+Games
The first one listed here has several different subjects, the ones below are mostly reading/grammar type games.
http://www.funbrain.com/kidscenter.html
http://www.funbrain.com/brain/ReadingBrain/ReadingBrain.html
http://www.eduplace.com/kids/hme/k_5/quizzes/
http://www.english-online.org.uk/games/gamezone2.htm
http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/adventure/
Have fun!


Loading...







1 comments:
Thanks, I am going to save them and look at them when I have a little more time. I know it's time consuming to look these up sometimes, so thanks for sharing all your hard work.
Post a Comment